Not even for one moment

should I have doubted you Costco. I know that we thought that we could find a discount mattress somewhere else, but forgive us for not entering in through your wide doors first. I should have known that you would have the lowest price on everything. We have purchased milk, eggs, flour, butter, clothes, medicine, gas, and even frozen yogurt and saved boo-koos of money. I can now say that I have learned my lesson.
Please accept my apologies. Sincerely,


Patrick Vincent

Comments

  1. Hey speaking of Costco, I heard that they sell this stuff called Mochi ice cream there. It's Japanese, I don't know if you've ever had it, but you should get some. Melissa and David got me hooked. We got it at Trader Joe's in San Francisco, I don't know if LA has Trader Joe's. If it does THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU SHOULD EVER SHOP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake