Tuesdays with Patrick
Not much to report here. Got a semi-longer term job for five days at the local middle school. I will be wearing the hat of a science teacher. The big news is that parents get to come to school on Thursday and I get to be their fake teacher. I am not going to lie, it is kind of stressful to be a sub when the kids are as rowdy as they are.
Saw this film clip and thought it was pretty funny. My favorite is when he says "buy you a parakeet", and she has no idea what he is talking about. I am glad to see that there are some people out there sockin' it to those people who are bad examples.
Letterman and Paris
Saw this film clip and thought it was pretty funny. My favorite is when he says "buy you a parakeet", and she has no idea what he is talking about. I am glad to see that there are some people out there sockin' it to those people who are bad examples.
Letterman and Paris
lol, that is classic!
ReplyDeleteThat was halarious!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteEven Brody was laughing with me (ok...maybe he was just laughing b/c I was laughing...but still...)
ReplyDeleteI personally like Paris Hilton and feel bad for her. Letterman was rude to put her on the spot on national television like this, under false pretenses no less.
ReplyDelete