It's all changing
Two weeks ago I got a heads up from Nick about a job possibility in southern California.
Two days ago I flew down to L.A. for an interview.
Two hours ago I accepted the position of Manager, Human Resources at PCA Aerospace.
A new season of change is here. Because I am no longer a substitute, does anyone have suggestions for the title of my blog?
Two days ago I flew down to L.A. for an interview.
Two hours ago I accepted the position of Manager, Human Resources at PCA Aerospace.
A new season of change is here. Because I am no longer a substitute, does anyone have suggestions for the title of my blog?
Patty,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to add my congratulations to those already given. I'm excited for you and Noel as you move to Southern California for the next portion of the adventure. Who knows? Now you could become great friends with Carlson.
Proposed Blog Title: "Airplane: Surely You Can't Be Serious. I am Serious, and Quit Calling Me Shirley"
It's a touch on the long side, but I think it will work.
Wow! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete