I would like to announce today the day of thanks. In a few hours Noël and I will pack our first load of things to drive to Laguna Niguel to sign the lease on our new apartment. I begin work tomorrow, hitting the ground running with a training seminar on a piece of software I will use daily. It was in this light that I had a revelation in the car on the way to pick up the remainder of the money needed for our housing deposit. We have always had an abundance of support, whether relationally, financially, professionally, etc. So many people have helped us, and me especially, get to the point where I am now. I simply and earnestly would like to thank you for all you have done to support us.
I would like to announce today the day of thanks. In a few hours Noël and I will pack our first load of things to drive to Laguna Niguel to sign the lease on our new apartment. I begin work tomorrow, hitting the ground running with a training seminar on a piece of software I will use daily. It was in this light that I had a revelation in the car on the way to pick up the remainder of the money needed for our housing deposit. We have always had an abundance of support, whether relationally, financially, professionally, etc. So many people have helped us, and me especially, get to the point where I am now. I simply and earnestly would like to thank you for all you have done to support us.
Comments
Post a Comment