Connor Talk
Today I got to talk to Connor, my nephew. At first he was a little hesitant to talk at all, then I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was writing a letter, and I asked him to whom. It was at this point in the conversation that he began talking for about 4 minutes straight. I can't think of the last time I said everything that was on my mind. On the other hand, I am not sure the world is ready for everyone to say everything that is on their mind.
I would definitely be entertained by 4 minutes of everything in your mind!
ReplyDeleteyeah, so would i...
ReplyDeletewhy dont you record a four minute recording of how you feel...waht you are thinking...what your strugging with, what your enjoying, what your wondering how to do?, what you wash your socks with and send it to me on GMAIL...then i will listen to it..
I wonder if the world would shake and rattle if people did speak what was on their mind.....