You're not really married until you give each other pneumonia
Things that I have learned while having walking pneumonia, that I contracted from Noël:
When you live in China, you can buy an antibiotic for 5 Yuan. I was concerned that we were about to ingest large doses of traditional Chinese medicine; however, I learned from the internet that I was about to take an antibiotic that had its patent in the UK. I might not know everything about the specific trademark or patent rights for C16H17N504, but I am guessing that for 0.4 British Pound Sterling, my Chinese friends are finding a backdoor in that patent... or something. I guess what the WTO doesn't know won't hurt them.
When there are only two people in a family, and both people are sick, the house doesn't clean itself nor does the laundry get done. Mom, I know it is Mothers Day, but would you mind coming out and doing a few loads?
We made a batch of doughnuts this morning and it yielded a lot of dough. I hope that next time I have pneumonia that there is some fresh dough on the counter that I can cut off and put in a pan of hot oil and then dust in sugar and glaze. If you would like some fresh doughnuts, feel free to stop by 501.
I was unaware that being pregnant presented symptoms of colds or pneumonia, such as persistent cough, headache, flu-like aches, increased pulse and loss of breath. Every time we we have gone to the doctor, they ask Noël if she is pregnant. By the way, she isn't pregnant, and we don't feel like having to describe to another Chinese doctor what birth control is. The last time we had to do that we had to use one of our
Our rabbit sneezes a lot, does that mean anything?
Megan and Derek, we have received your care package, and I am afraid if we have another sick day like this I will have watched every Battlestar Galatica and eaten all of the candy. This is my way of saying thank you, for sending me the backwards one, that you guys are dirtbags, and that we miss you.
When you live in China, you can buy an antibiotic for 5 Yuan. I was concerned that we were about to ingest large doses of traditional Chinese medicine; however, I learned from the internet that I was about to take an antibiotic that had its patent in the UK. I might not know everything about the specific trademark or patent rights for C16H17N504, but I am guessing that for 0.4 British Pound Sterling, my Chinese friends are finding a backdoor in that patent... or something. I guess what the WTO doesn't know won't hurt them.
When there are only two people in a family, and both people are sick, the house doesn't clean itself nor does the laundry get done. Mom, I know it is Mothers Day, but would you mind coming out and doing a few loads?
We made a batch of doughnuts this morning and it yielded a lot of dough. I hope that next time I have pneumonia that there is some fresh dough on the counter that I can cut off and put in a pan of hot oil and then dust in sugar and glaze. If you would like some fresh doughnuts, feel free to stop by 501.
I was unaware that being pregnant presented symptoms of colds or pneumonia, such as persistent cough, headache, flu-like aches, increased pulse and loss of breath. Every time we we have gone to the doctor, they ask Noël if she is pregnant. By the way, she isn't pregnant, and we don't feel like having to describe to another Chinese doctor what birth control is. The last time we had to do that we had to use one of our
Our rabbit sneezes a lot, does that mean anything?
Megan and Derek, we have received your care package, and I am afraid if we have another sick day like this I will have watched every Battlestar Galatica and eaten all of the candy. This is my way of saying thank you, for sending me the backwards one, that you guys are dirtbags, and that we miss you.
Comments
Post a Comment