soap

How much time do I take every day making decisions? All day long.
Two weeks ago when we were at the store and I knew that we needed to get some more soap. The only problem was that on the shelf were 30 different kinds of soap. I approached the shelf and removed a bar of soap without even looking at price, type, or scent. It was a moment of personal revelation and a victory for the existential cause.

Comments

  1. lol, Congrats!

    Did you end up with a decent bar of soap or was it something completly strange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you always get the same kind...then you don't have the "decision" problem. I think we've purchased the same soap for the almost 8 years that we've been married! lol

    Now body wash is a different story....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake