Favorites

"You mean, you didn't hear about Worldly Wiseman and the Slough of Despond?" (*tear* in the cutest puppy dog voice)
-Noël

1) In the Myers-Brigg personality inventory there are 8 different personality types in 4 different groups. Name one type you are and why.
"I'm an introverted person, that is to say I am outgoing. I like laughing aloud and crying aloud. I also like running and jumping as a monkey. Also, I have many good friends. We always go out to have a good play to enjoy ourselves. Besides, I am very honest so many people are likely to together with me. They always say that it's my happiness influence them. In a word, I live a happy life."
-Anonymous, but I think it was a Chinese student at my university

Comments

  1. lol, I think they wrote down the wrong personality type!

    I thought this was funny: "I also like running and jumping as a monkey."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27/4/07

    Patty...
    sent you a facebook message, but it looks like you check this more often. just telling you to go check your facebook.

    josh jones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake