Quotes on the go
There are those mornings where you wake up alive-- I mean truly alive and filled with life. Sometimes these mornings come after you wake up, take a refreshing shower, eat two great pancakes, and chase it all down with a great cup of coffee. It is on mornings like this that quick quotes flash through my mind:
-It all comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
-Life moves pretty fast. If you don't slow down and enjoy it, you'll miss it.
-Seize the day boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
-This could be the very moment I'm aware I'm alive.
Enjoy a nice triple latte or a starbucks rip-off for us whenever you wake up, because we sure do miss them. Godspeed.
-It all comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
-Life moves pretty fast. If you don't slow down and enjoy it, you'll miss it.
-Seize the day boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
-This could be the very moment I'm aware I'm alive.
Enjoy a nice triple latte or a starbucks rip-off for us whenever you wake up, because we sure do miss them. Godspeed.
Just wanted to let you know that Mike and I drove by a Starbucks...but we didn't stop. It was 80 degrees outside and a caramel mocha just didn't sound good. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love quotes!
ReplyDeleteHere is a goodie:
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. - George S. Patton
Obviously it was in the context of war, but it can be applied to life as well. Better to go ahead and do something now instead of sitting around planning to do something.