Osmosis is a bunch of claptrap
I must be honest-- I feel like I have lost my touch with writing. I imagine that it happened somewhere between me isolating myself in China for a few months, confusing my brain with a bunch of Chinese words, not conscientiously choosing to read more often, not having a consist "home" to write in for at least two months, and not making it a priority. Therefore, I ask for a little patience as I attempt to learn how to write again, because I know it is something that I enjoy doing and it can be something that I look forward to on a daily basis.
In case you were wondering, just beacuse you live in China does not mean you can cook good Chinese food. These noodles were unsavory, and I take all the blame for it.
In case you were wondering, just beacuse you live in China does not mean you can cook good Chinese food. These noodles were unsavory, and I take all the blame for it.
Comments
Post a Comment