Back on the map


There is something amazing about being able to wake up next to someone every morning. I have really enjoyed being married so far and I would reccomend it to anyone thinking about it-- granted you think you have found the right mate. There seems to be so much buzz around the whole getting married thing. I would like analyze some of it.

Being a good CoCer, there seems to be much buzz about the wedding night and the honeymoon. I am pretty sure this stems from a mass of sexual repression as a whole in the CoC. There also seems to be a lot of buzz surrounding the specifics of the ceremony. I would say that it is artificially inflated. From my experience, we didn't have the escorts of the parents figured out until they were walking out, we did not perfectly coreograph the entrance and exit with music, and it was just a bit colder outside than I would have prefered; however, no one died and we still got married. Returning again to the so-called "honeymoon period", I would like to better identify it as being married. I can honestly say that not a whole lot has changed in the past week, except that I get to wake up to the most beautiful woman I have ever known (and sometimes we both get to experience the other's dragon breath), we laugh a lot more now, and I get to wear this great titanium ring that she got me.
I love life with Noël.

We leave for China in exactly 1 week, so if you want to call me cell before then that would be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake