This past Monday and Tuesday I went with Noel to Disneyland and California adventure. I have never been to any type of Disney theme park, so it was all very interesting. Schools started for California on Monday so there was hardly anyone there. We got to ride Space Mountain several times with hardly any wait. The best part of it was they were rockin' the Red Hot Chili Peppers on Space Mountain and on the roller coaster at California Adventure. It was a whole new experience with the music blasting in my ears. Out of the two parks, I preferred California Adventure because it was themed like Disneyland, but was themed for California. It was a complete world, but it was a historic world and not just characters.
More to come...

Comments

  1. Andrew Tuegel19/1/07

    Patty V,
    Are you headed back to China for the spring? When's the big day? I miss our great times at camp and our discussions about all matters. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake