Sundays and good friends
I was just forced to change over to the blogger beta. I was just trying to hold out and hang onto something that was comfortable. Plus, I am just leery of Google's slow process of taking over the world online.
In other news, I am getting married tomorrow. I must say that so far I have been having a great time. This is such a unique experience in life. I look around at the people that are surrounding me and I realize that they are connected to us somehow. We are the reason that everyone is here. I got to play paintball with the boys this morning. The highlight was playing a game called chicken. The teams were me vs. 9. I got shot a lot, and I would have shot more people if my paintball hopper hadn't fallen off. After getting lit up, we exchanged stories over a delicious hamburger. Which brings me to my next point.
If you are ever thinking about getting married, get married on a Sunday. It is amazing. We had a low key night on the town last night, today we got to play paintball and Noel got to have a shower, tonight we have the rehersal, and tomorrow people get to visit with old friends in the area, spend time with family, and then come for a great event at night.
In such an amazing way I am fully at peace. I love Noel with all of my heart and I am so excited about tomorrow. Praise God for family, friends, and Noel.
In other news, I am getting married tomorrow. I must say that so far I have been having a great time. This is such a unique experience in life. I look around at the people that are surrounding me and I realize that they are connected to us somehow. We are the reason that everyone is here. I got to play paintball with the boys this morning. The highlight was playing a game called chicken. The teams were me vs. 9. I got shot a lot, and I would have shot more people if my paintball hopper hadn't fallen off. After getting lit up, we exchanged stories over a delicious hamburger. Which brings me to my next point.
If you are ever thinking about getting married, get married on a Sunday. It is amazing. We had a low key night on the town last night, today we got to play paintball and Noel got to have a shower, tonight we have the rehersal, and tomorrow people get to visit with old friends in the area, spend time with family, and then come for a great event at night.
In such an amazing way I am fully at peace. I love Noel with all of my heart and I am so excited about tomorrow. Praise God for family, friends, and Noel.
Comments
Post a Comment