State of the Union

Watching the state of the union address tonight was very refreshing. After spending some time in China and having to defend the way I do things it was nice to be able to appreciate the normal way that things happen. When I watch the state of the union I appreciate the normal way that people react with a cold stare/ applaud/ applaud and stand. It is a very visual way to see who approves of what the President said. Here are my observations:
There is nothing new under the sun.
Hillary looked a little upset at life.
I always love hearing about the cool random people that the President talks about, whether normal guys in the subway, military heroes, or successful business (wo)men.
Obama sure has finagled his way into the spotlight.
I appreciate the different way that the president addressed a GOP minority crowd versus when his homies had the majority.

Also, I am getting married in about five days. That is amazing. I am such a blessed man to have Noel in my life.

PS, sorry I have been a slacker on posting. I will do a better job about that.

Comments

  1. Staci26/1/07

    We're super excited about coming down for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake