snippets

Parking lots. In China, you don't see many parking lots. People can park on the street, and at grocery stores and other major areas there is parking underneath. Back in the USofA, there are parking lots everywhere. Seriously, I guess people needs tons of space for their huge SUVs.

In China there are lots of people and especially lots of kinds of people. Two different ways to describe people are as eggs or bananas. Eggs are white people with a yellow yolk. My friend Craig is an egg. He is white, tall, and has curly hair, but speaks like and thinks like a Chinese person. There are also bananas who are Chinese people with yellow outsides but white insides. I am afraid that my stomach has turned into an egg. I have had In n Out twice since I have been back, and both times eating there makes me want to die. The double double was nearly nauseating with how much grease and special sauce oozed out, and I could only drink half of my chocolate shake.

I have a theory about golf that states if I ever get too good, it means that I have been spending too much time on the course. I had the pleasure of playing a game with Curt, Michael and Paul today. I am just terrible and have a hard time hitting the ball without it taking a sharp right turn onto a neighboring, but not current, fairway. But I do enjoy spending time with the guys with fresh air in my lungs and the feel of the ground beneath my feet. I shot 46 on 6 holes. I think that is bad.

Comments

  1. One thing Por (a foreign exchange student from Thailand) said about us was that we ate ALOT of meat. Have you just gotten too used to a different diet than our meat laden meals? Or is it just the way it is cooked?

    Have you have any good mexican food yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake