The three of us would like to say...
Merry Christmas,
thanks for the mouse
that stayed under the tree for nearly 7 hours unopened, and although I have had my doubts in the past, if my Texas-sized stocking isn't filled like always, then I will know for sure that Santa Clause doesn't exist.

Comments

  1. Did I miss something? When did you get pet birds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! What kind of birds are those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Staci, when did you get birds???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coleman Greer21/12/06

    I bought some bowling shoes today, and it reminded me of that time that you bowled for me and ruined my perfect game...thanks jerk! By the way, answer your cell phone. I've left about 20 messages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. noël christine21/12/06

    If you can't leave a nice comment, then please don't leave one at all :)
    Thanks Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake