miscalculations

A miscalculation on my part was how cold cold really is. People said it was going to be cold in Wuhan, I guess I just didn't realize how cold. Today, well, is effing cold. I am suprised that it is still raining and not snowing. The only thing I can think of is that the wind is blowing to hard for any type of solid percipitation to form. Plus, it was my great idea not to pack any sweaters. About 6 times today people have ask me if I was cold and why I wasn't wearing very many clothes. I thought that a long sleeve shirt, long underwear, a coat and a scarf would be enough. I was wrong. This weekend I am going to go to the store and buy a sweater.

In other news, I got to sing the Star Spangled Banner to one of my classes today. Again, another miscalculation. One student asked if I could sing a song, and I said no. I should have said yes, because then I would have been able to pick any song to sing. Then, at the end of class, I got cornered, and then I was forced to sing my national anthem. Seriously, that song is hard to sing solo.

Comments

  1. brrrrr

    with just one week to X-mas, it is almost 80° here in Texas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake