TV shows
I have kind of turned into one of those guys who watches tv shows. I do not begrudge it because I have an unlimited resource of cheap dvd sets close at hand. The latest show has been Alias. I am pleased with my choice. Exciting, thought provoking, funny, intelligent, and great plot. Understandably, TV shows loose the suspense when you are able to gluttonously watch as many as I would like, back-to-back. You are able to pick up on subtle things like patterns in the episodes that are not evident when you have 7 days to forget about what happened last week. But seriously, if you can get Quentin Tarantino and Roger Moore to show up in your series in the span of 3 episodes in your pilot season, you must have something going for you.[Insert slow clap for JJ here.]
I watched the first 5 seasons of smallville on DVD. It really stinks now because I'm caught up to the current season. That means I have to wait a whole week for the next episode! lol!
ReplyDeleteHoly jeez, Alias season 1 is amazing. Just brilliant.
ReplyDelete