Beer face
It is has now been exactly two weeks since I have shaved. For me, it is not a great feat considering I went for close to three months during sing song. My students have only seen my clean shaven. The closest they have seen to me with a beard is my Friday students, and even then, it is only about 3 days worth. All day today I have students staring at my face. As soon as I walked into the classroom I hear muffled gasps coming from groups of girls. I do not understand Chinese, but as I walk around campus, I notice that conversations stop as I walk by. I am not imagining these things. For the students that are brave enough, they comment on my beard. Except, when they say it, they say, "Oh my goodness Mr. Vincent, your beer" or "The beer on your face is a different color from the hair on your head." They cannot say bearD. I might make more sense if they just said, "Hey Mr. Vincent, you have a bear on your face," but no, I am stuck with the beer face.
I am shaving tomorrow.
I am shaving tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment