At 30 kmh, everything makes sense
-For those of you who some day might spend lots of time with me, if I get antsy or am confused, make me go for a bike ride or something so I can sort things out.
-Hamburgers are my comfort food, and Death Cab for Cutie is my comfort music. I don't ever really want to see them in concert because that means it would seperate them from the time they were with me in China on a bike ride, or on a date with Noel, or in my camry on days off during the summer. It is the lyrics, the music, the vocals. It is everything.
-One of the problems with being comfortable and staying in familar surroundings is that it fools you into thinking that everything is under your control and that you can expect what will happen tomorrow. You can take a guess, or try real hard to figure things out, but in the end, we have no idea what could happen tomorrow. I am glad that I now know this.
-I read lots of news articles this morning, and I came across a link to to John Stuart's interview on Crossfire. I waited three hours for the 15 minutes to buffer, and it was worth the wait.
-I love Noel with all of my heart, and I miss her so much right now. Not a "It has been so long and it would be nice to have her here", but a "I work better with her. I love her and want her to be near me for the rest of my life."
-I was going to do a post about sail boats, but I can't seem to post a picture, and I don't feel like going into it all. Long story short, things were really hard up until about last week. I was in a storm, and could only concentrate on my riggings and not dying in the storm. It is over, and I love the Peace I am feeling.
-I feel bad that my bike was so expensive, but I definitly praise him every time I do, it totally clears my mind. I tell myself it is as if I owned a horse back in the day, and I took it out for rides in the countryside.
-Hamburgers are my comfort food, and Death Cab for Cutie is my comfort music. I don't ever really want to see them in concert because that means it would seperate them from the time they were with me in China on a bike ride, or on a date with Noel, or in my camry on days off during the summer. It is the lyrics, the music, the vocals. It is everything.
-One of the problems with being comfortable and staying in familar surroundings is that it fools you into thinking that everything is under your control and that you can expect what will happen tomorrow. You can take a guess, or try real hard to figure things out, but in the end, we have no idea what could happen tomorrow. I am glad that I now know this.
-I read lots of news articles this morning, and I came across a link to to John Stuart's interview on Crossfire. I waited three hours for the 15 minutes to buffer, and it was worth the wait.
-I love Noel with all of my heart, and I miss her so much right now. Not a "It has been so long and it would be nice to have her here", but a "I work better with her. I love her and want her to be near me for the rest of my life."
-I was going to do a post about sail boats, but I can't seem to post a picture, and I don't feel like going into it all. Long story short, things were really hard up until about last week. I was in a storm, and could only concentrate on my riggings and not dying in the storm. It is over, and I love the Peace I am feeling.
-I feel bad that my bike was so expensive, but I definitly praise him every time I do, it totally clears my mind. I tell myself it is as if I owned a horse back in the day, and I took it out for rides in the countryside.
Chance says,
ReplyDeletecome here,
chance says,
can you bear
to part?
Chance says,
sweetheart,
we haven't loved
for almost a year,
can you bear
this loneliness?
I can't;
apart from you;
I fear
wind,
bird,
sea,
wave,
low places
and the high air;
I hear
dire threat
everywhere;
I start
at wind
in sycamores,
I can't bear anything
further;
chance says,
dear,
I'm here...
-H.D. 1931
I love the days that the sun breaks through clouds and it's like everything is so clear...His purpose, our focus, love, grace, hope. I'm so glad that you had an amazing bike ride. I put a video on myspace for you (the geeks prevail. Huzzah!)