Pictureless, but not for long.
-What if you spent your entire life's earning to pay for three things: food, an apartment, and you one son/daughter's college education? You do not have any other type of major expendible income. That is it. I know that I take for granted expendible income and us it as a crutch to enjoy life. However, this simple state teeters between true, joful simplicity and dispair and hopelessness. No, but really, what if your life was like that? I coudn't even imagine it before I came here.
-Is it true that everyone is equal? I am beginning to think not. But that just makes everything so complicated. I will return to this one later.
-I am going to one of the most beautiful places in China (so I hear) for a week during National Holiday. I leave tomorrow, and will get back in a week. I will return with Christmas presents, pictures, thoughts, and who knows what else.
-Is it true that everyone is equal? I am beginning to think not. But that just makes everything so complicated. I will return to this one later.
-I am going to one of the most beautiful places in China (so I hear) for a week during National Holiday. I leave tomorrow, and will get back in a week. I will return with Christmas presents, pictures, thoughts, and who knows what else.
Comments
Post a Comment