Guess it happens
"So the children of Isreal departed from there at that time, every man to his tribe and family; they went out from there, every man to his inheritance. In those days there was no king in Isreal; everyone did what was right in his own eyes." Judges 21 verses 24-5. Israel was pretty crappy during the time covered in this book. However, he shows he faith by not destroying them every time they start worshiping their own gods. I guess I saw a lot of man's wickedness in this book; however, written between the lines is his faithfulness. At first, I thought that in the final two verses, the connection was between the kinglessness and a-morality, but perhaps it was because of the material comfort and a-morality.
But in other news, things are going great. I don't think I am the worst teacher ever. It is kind of fun actually. I am also getting to know my students which is fun. I went out to eat with one of my students. He took me to a restraunt that was across the street. He bought me some noodles that were so hot that I thought maybe I was eating napalm. It was funny too because he was so nervous, and I guess he was afraid that his English wasn't good enough. It was plenty good.
But in other news, things are going great. I don't think I am the worst teacher ever. It is kind of fun actually. I am also getting to know my students which is fun. I went out to eat with one of my students. He took me to a restraunt that was across the street. He bought me some noodles that were so hot that I thought maybe I was eating napalm. It was funny too because he was so nervous, and I guess he was afraid that his English wasn't good enough. It was plenty good.
Comments
Post a Comment