New things
-Has anyone else noticed that on the most recent run of Sonic commercials, the one with two guys talking, that they aren't actually wearing seatbelts? It looks like they are wearing seatbelts, except that it isn't connected to the seat at all, and instead is just sewn onto their shirts. It is so distracting that I do not even know what they are advertising on their menu. Way to mess up Sonic.
-As I am in the habit of turning over rocks to see what is underneith, I have discovered a possiblity for when I return to China: the Coast Guard. Now, I know what you are thinking: "Oh Patrick, you and your crazy ideas. First it was the Border Patrol, then it was international development, then it was teaching at an international school in the United Arab Emirates, but now the Coast Guard?" Well, I know, it is just an idea; however, a good one I think. I am looking into the Officer Canidate School, and afterward either working in the field of intelligence or flight. Enough different kinds of people go to OCS either wanting to work on a Coast Guard Cutter, doing enviornmental stuff, flight, law, etc, that I could have a good chance, depending upon my performance, to do what I want to. It would be out of character for me at this point not to have a dramatically different idea of what I want to do in the future every few months or so.
-As I am in the habit of turning over rocks to see what is underneith, I have discovered a possiblity for when I return to China: the Coast Guard. Now, I know what you are thinking: "Oh Patrick, you and your crazy ideas. First it was the Border Patrol, then it was international development, then it was teaching at an international school in the United Arab Emirates, but now the Coast Guard?" Well, I know, it is just an idea; however, a good one I think. I am looking into the Officer Canidate School, and afterward either working in the field of intelligence or flight. Enough different kinds of people go to OCS either wanting to work on a Coast Guard Cutter, doing enviornmental stuff, flight, law, etc, that I could have a good chance, depending upon my performance, to do what I want to. It would be out of character for me at this point not to have a dramatically different idea of what I want to do in the future every few months or so.
Isn't there a movie coming out with Ashton Kutcher (sp?) where he's in the coast guard? It looked really good! Maybe that'll give you even more inspiration.
ReplyDelete