LMS


Mom, am I beautiful?
What am I going to do when I grow up?
Where did grandpa go? Is there a heaven?
What do am I going to do with myself now that I have failed?
We need to protect her. She is going to embarass herself.
What am I going to do with myself now that I have nothing?
California is the epicenter of the vanity of Man


These are some of the issues that were raised in the movie Little Miss Sunshine. For me, it was a very enjoyable movie that made me think and made me laugh... a lot. The beauty of film is is not to dazzle me with cheap/expensive explosions and CDI effects, but in its ability to tell a story. I have nearly forgotten all the twists and turns of the chase scene in the Rock, but I laughed and will think about the vanity of man a little bit more after this movie. For me, a good movie will make me think and tells a good story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake