I've gone high tech
In an effort to keep everyone connected to me as I embark to China, I have created a second blog (I still hate this word) devoted only to pictures. I found this fancy way to preesnt the flash presentation of all the pictures I have on my Flickr account. It is pretty neat, and I think you will like it... because I sure do.
So, here it is: my new website devoted only to the pictures I have posted on blogger.
Adventures of a World Traveler: the pictures of my life.
And don't worry, I will still post pictures from time to time on here--but AWT will be a the place you want to go for all of my pictures.
So, here it is: my new website devoted only to the pictures I have posted on blogger.
Adventures of a World Traveler: the pictures of my life.
And don't worry, I will still post pictures from time to time on here--but AWT will be a the place you want to go for all of my pictures.
Comments
Post a Comment