Her


I could tell you all about the wonderful afternoon I had. I could tell you about the wonderful meal that I had with my close friends and family. I could tell you all the people I that I got to talk to. Instead, I will tell you that I asked the woman of my dreams to be my wife today. She is amazing, and I am looking forward to spending my life with her.
I love you Noel.

Comments

  1. clarke11/8/06

    congratulations to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RyAnn11/8/06

    Congrats Patrick! She is one lucky women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been WAITING for this post!!! YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whitney11/8/06

    oh my gosh! that's so great :) i think that you two are the COOLEST couple, so amazing! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Patty V! Does this change your plans for the next year? Blessings on all the prep., planning, etc. Don't get too stressed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake