Heart in a suitcase

To my friends Tyler and Anne, I am so happy for you guys. I remember when I was at Caleb's wedding, I thought that they were too young to get married. More than that, I think I was too young to have any of my friends get married. Not so with Tyler. I was ready for them to begin their lives together. Blessings my friends.

I also came across Joe Purdy today. He sang a song that was featured on Lost Season one, episode three at the end called Wash Away. Great song, so I decided to buy another one called Suitcase, which reminded me of my packing for China. Yesterday I went through all the clothes I own, and came up with a fairly substantial pile of give-aways. I will not even be able to bring them all. I will probably be packing two pairs of jeans, two pairs of kahkis, my TNF softshell, 4 nice shirts, chaco's, super birkis, hiking boots, two or three tshirts, a few pairs of socks/underwear, a scarf, and two beanies. I will also be packing a few books, and camera and computer. That's it. I haven't even been to China, but it is affecting what I think about things. I have a hard time even imaging what it is going to be like, which is why I have not been actively seeking people's perspectives of their time in China-- it won't even mean anything to me.

Comments

  1. noël1/8/06

    Yipee! You finally posted. That is such a cute little suitcase. Do you think that you can fit my heart in there too to remind you of how much I love you?

    So this one time, you told me that you had a picture of you in a tux.?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake