wrap up
Imagine the type of person that just drives you up the wall. Now, imagine having to live with and enteract with 5 or 6 of these people day in and day out for 6 days. That was what it was like this week with my cabin. I learned so much despite the fact I am completely wiped out. Love is not only reserved for those that we like or can tollerate--it is a necessity for those that truly drive us up the wall.
It was hard, yes. However, I do think that camp was effective for them: they had fun, learned some new things, and were encouraged to press on. With my big fat bonus in pocket, I am headed to Austin to spoil myself with a movie and a cup of coffee. I guess it isn't too much to ask after a week like this.
It was hard, yes. However, I do think that camp was effective for them: they had fun, learned some new things, and were encouraged to press on. With my big fat bonus in pocket, I am headed to Austin to spoil myself with a movie and a cup of coffee. I guess it isn't too much to ask after a week like this.
Comments
Post a Comment