while at camp

-It never matters how many times you wear a pair of shorts, because undoubtedly I will swim with them on, fall into the lake with them on, or workout with them on. Basically I can go a week with only wearing about four pairs of shorts.
-This summer would be impossible if I did not take every day as it came. I would be a wreck if I looked a few weeks in advance, and looked to live my life weekly. Just impossible. For me, it is a step-by-step life.
-I have been reading more of the Bible, and it has been amazing for me.
-Even with all the time to zone off and think about what I want to do with my life, I still have come up with nothing.
-I am eating a lot more than I usually do, and I think I am still loosing weight.
-I have read it some place that I should try to replace the fluid I lose or try to drink about 3 liters a day. I drink about 6, which equals 1.5 gallons. I pee a lot.
-This week I have kids that are good kids, but they think they own the place. Last night we talked with them about how they think they should get everything, how they are late everywhere, and how they are disrespectful to leadership. They rolled their eyes, and were dispondent. Is this what it is like to be a parent? At least I can have comfort that I won't have 10 guys all the same age, at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake