OT and me

I am a nerd, and I followed the image of the tree of life through the Bible. It is pretty cool how words can create out of nothing images in our mind. For me, I can see how Jesus can be a tree of life that I can pick the fruit off of and enjoy eternal life.
In the story of the fall, God said "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever" (Gen 4:22).
It is also mentions the tree of life twice in Proverbs "[Wisdom] She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed" (3:18). "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life" (11:30).
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God." (Rev 2:7).

I've got more campers today, and less time in the upcoming week, so don't get spoiled just because I wrote 3 times in 24 hours. Blessings and peace to you all this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake