All is quiet
I had plans of leaving some time today to go to Austin or Marble Falls to stretch my legs, and find a quiet place to read. Instead, I slept for three hours, talked to Noel and my parents for about an hour each, cleaned up my hard drive, wrote emails, ate free left-overs, and simply relaxed. I am about to go to bed to wake up whenever I wake up. As I was surfing the web, I checked into GSP-Kinsmen.com and watched some of the videos. It is strange for me to think that I was at ACU living in the Sig Shack on a few weeks ago. It seems so far from my mind. I haven't forgotten everybody, it just seems like another world. As I plan for the future, I imagine that I will truly be able to see how special ACU was for me, with all the things that I did and experienced. I have no regret, and that thought will make it easy for me to sleep in my rustic cabin tonight in about 6.8 minutes.For those of you who want to see what a normal day looks like at TBarM, there is a person who is paid to walk around and take pictures. Just go to the session, then the day, and there should be a link for pictures. You can even send me emails that I will get at meal times. Not the best layout, but what can you expect if you don't hire CHutch to design your web page.
Comments
Post a Comment