Wrapping things up
Today concludes the training for TBarM camps. It wasn't a bad day: we finished up all the policies and stuff, took "tests" over all the skills we learned, had lunch, I brushed up on my boat driving skills, then did manual labor for the rest of the afternoon. I found out also that I am getting the oldest guys cabins (17 year olds). I am very excited about hanging out with the guys all summer. I was a little shocked that I got them, but then again, I figure the powers that be know what they are doing.
My life after graduation and camp continues to unfold before me. I am still geared up to go to China, but I am also turning over some rocks for the field of microeconomic development or the CIA. Never a dull moment.
I have tomorrow off--all day. I know, hard to believe. If you want, give me a call because I won't be doing much.
My life after graduation and camp continues to unfold before me. I am still geared up to go to China, but I am also turning over some rocks for the field of microeconomic development or the CIA. Never a dull moment.
I have tomorrow off--all day. I know, hard to believe. If you want, give me a call because I won't be doing much.
Ummm, you've been "wrapping things up" for about a week. I think that you should post something new on your blog. I know that you do your best to talk to me and write emails, but I like your blog posts because they're funny and wriiten in a way that is unique to you. I think you should post pictures too and the story about running into the boat dock, since you never expanded on that detail. All of this can be done in the 1% of time that you devote to your "other" catergory, okay? I think that's all. I love you and I miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteI should clarify that my comment was a joke and not a demand based upon the percentages you sent in your email. Someone said that it was really rude. I'm sorry if it sounds that way.
ReplyDeleteNoel is such a jerk. But so am I for not sending those 24 episodes yet. And Noel is not a jerk. The end.
ReplyDelete