Ugg
With only a few remaining days here in Abilene, I am feeling so many different things. I am excited about what is going to happen in the next few years. I am almost tired of debating and figuring out what it is that I am actually going to do after camp (China BPA). I do not feel concretely one way or the other, so it is so hard for me to be absolute, without feeling a twinge of uncertainty. I have too many papers to write, and so little time, and even less modivation. I am experiencing some things for the last time. Last time at club, to eat good West Texas BBQ, my friends, my carefully constructed life, the carefreeness that is doled out to college kids like myself. I want to be done, I want to know what is going to happen next...
(Don't misinterpret this--I feel amazing, but I am ready to move on)
(Don't misinterpret this--I feel amazing, but I am ready to move on)
Comments
Post a Comment