The woman I love
As I was riding home from her house, I had two-fold peace come over me. One, it feels great to spend time with someone you love so much. Two, I desire a lifetime of days to spend with her, however if today were our last day together, it would be an unbelievable way to go out.For those of you who do not know her, Noël is an amazing woman of God. She has a tender heart, sensitive taste buds/stomach, a hunger for adventure, satisfaction at the end of a furious, ten mile bike ride, a brilliant mind, a complex and intriguing personality, a stunningly beautiful smile, and a long last name. I am so blessed because of her, and the relationship that I have with her. With her, every day I am served and learn better how to serve. She stretches my mind with her million why questions, my heart because of her tenderness, and spiritually as I try to keep up. She is not a perfect copy, but a great fit; with core things that align, but enough peripheral stuff to keep each other on our toes.
Noël, I want to serve with my entire being. Thank you for walking in faith all of these years, so that we can meet each other mid-adventure. To yesterday, today, and tomorrow... I love you.
This was my prayer for so long... and now it is someday. I love you.
ReplyDeleteLaRue "Someday"
I don't know if you're near or far away
But I know that I'm thinking of you today
I don't know if I even know your name
But I know that I'm praying for you just the same
Someday we'll fall in love
You'll be mine and I will be yours
Our hearts will be one
And our love will ever endure
CHORUS
Then I'll need you, and I'll want you
And I'll find you someday
Then I'll love you, then I'll hold you
And I'll be with you always
Our love will be so strong and pure
You will make me feel like I have never felt before
You will be perfect only for me
You will make these eyes begin to see
Someday we'll fall in love
You'll be mine and I will be yours
Our hearts will be one
And our love will ever endure
Your faith for the Lord will be strong
Even though I know the wait is long
And though I'm young I still belive
That you're out there praying for me
Wow! I'm so happy for you! Takes me back to when Mike and I first fell in love....
ReplyDelete