First lessons

I arrived at TBarM Camp, in New Braunsfuls TX early Thursday afternoon. After the awkward introduction and milling around a hot and dusty field, we begun our summer together. The first two days have been a breeze compared to what is ahead. We ate well and sat around and got inspired. No kids for another 9 days, and until then, it is Coach Training. As a returning Coach (camp counselors to you and me), I kind of know what to expect and kind of have an idea of where I will fit in, but only God knows what is in store for me.
What a blessing to have as one of my job requirements be-- close relationship with Christ. And so, for a few days on the job, I have a rekinded fervor for a minute-by-minute walk with God and a bummed pinky toe. Praise God.

Comments

  1. Hey Patty. Hope you keep this up over the summer. I've just started my own blogging adventure to document my summer at camp. I know God's going to do amazing things with you and I hope those kids are ready for the Weazle! Love you pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty. Hope you keep this up over the summer. I've just started my own blogging adventure to document my summer at camp. I know God's going to do amazing things with you and I hope those kids are ready for the Weazle! Love you pal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patty. Hope you keep this up over the summer. I've just started my own blogging adventure to document my summer at camp. I know God's going to do amazing things with you and I hope those kids are ready for the Weazle! Love you pal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake