Eww.

Today, I wrote a fairly short paper about the coming of age for three men that have occured in some of the literature I have read for world literature. That said, in some ways, I naturally act out of responsiblity. At times I act a bit childish. And, from time to time, I have to force myself to "Be a man." I am a grown man in some ways, a kid a heart in some ways, and an adolescent attempting to pass as a young adult in other ways.

After I was brushing my teeth, I swear I heard a hissing sound coming from by the toilet. I look down, and there was an gigantic cockroach. It was the biggest one I have seen at the Shack. Now, spiders aren't bad. Snakes are cool. Cockroaches scare the pee out of me (luckily I was in the bathroom). After making this starteling discovery, I quickly searched for the longest object by which I was going to murder this beast. My weapon of choice ended up being a mop. Needless to say, we faught, and I lived to tell the tale.

Comments

  1. Yikes! Is that actually a picture of the one in your br? Awesome picture...but I don't want to run into him in person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake