A beautiful life
Friday was an incredible day. Finished composing one of many papers five mintues before it was due. What a feeling of acomplishment. Then, in the afternoon got to hang out with my gf, and had a fine dining experience at Red Robin. While we were eating, I looked over Noel's shoulder, and this guy was proposing to his then girlfriend. She was very suprised. I know that many people think that it was probably not the most romantic, but maybe engagements should occur in people's everyday lives--not just in over-emphasised, perfectly executed ordeals. Maybe it is jut me. Afterward, Noel and I walked around Lowes and discussed growing gardens.
We got to observe two fairly unique spectiles. MI3, and a lighting storm. MI3 was good, I would give it a 93. Only a few far fleched spy things (like they can put a magnetic movie on a stamp, but they can't get cell phone reception in Old Shanghai, and basically the balistics of every gun shot, blah blah). But then, on the way home, a storm started to come in. So we drove outside of town and had a panorama view of the most exciting lightning storm I have ever seen. Coupled with 30-40 mph winds... it was intense. It is at times like those that I realize how little I am in the great universe.
Wish me luck as I finish up the semester, and my undergrad.
We got to observe two fairly unique spectiles. MI3, and a lighting storm. MI3 was good, I would give it a 93. Only a few far fleched spy things (like they can put a magnetic movie on a stamp, but they can't get cell phone reception in Old Shanghai, and basically the balistics of every gun shot, blah blah). But then, on the way home, a storm started to come in. So we drove outside of town and had a panorama view of the most exciting lightning storm I have ever seen. Coupled with 30-40 mph winds... it was intense. It is at times like those that I realize how little I am in the great universe.
Wish me luck as I finish up the semester, and my undergrad.
Comments
Post a Comment