Quick recap-- but not hackneyed.
-It is amazing that someone supports me to go to class where I learn, play sports all day, and then get to learn after class. Thanks mom and Nick.
-It is amazing how in a little over a century how the creation of the middle class has only produced soft yuppies that can only do one or two things. I am reading the Jungle which has opened my eyes to the atrocities of the working poor at the turn of the century. I will never again moan and groan about getting out of day so that I can go into a climate controlled room and sit down while I get an education that will ensure that I will never have to work as a meat packer and go home to a house, that I am grossley overcharged for, and that sometimes gets down to -20 degrees at night, and where I am left with no hope of ever doing anything other than wake up the next day to work-- or hopefully someday not wake up and be dead. Peoples' problems are real, but they are not life or death problems that so many people experience every day.
-I love Noël more every day.
-Time away is amazing.
-I am anxious for my (more) real life to begin, and I sure hope it is not easy.
-I love meaningful conversations, and I have been blessed to have several today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake