Human nature

I appreciate that Dr. Beck is not afraid to think out loud. So often I get trapped into thinking that everything that I say has to perfectly articulated with absolutely no flaw-- I don't. It would be nice not to sound like an idiot, but I just don't want to be afraid to say what is on my mind because it isn't a Monet.

Human nature is a beautiful beast. It is somethint to be marveled at because of glimpses of pure goodness; and something to abhor when it shows us its nasty fangs through all the evil acted through other humans. This is why it is good to read secular books along side the Bible and other theological commentaries.

Going off what Dr. Beck was saying about extending your Moral circle-- the beauty of relationships is embracing differences in others, while allowing them to simply be, coinciding with out loving acountability. This is why I appreciate that Noel enjoys Anne of Green Gables and why I hope that she allows me to enjoy things like Saving Private Ryan

I could be here in a few short months

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake