Hello techonology

I have taken two big steps towards China today, but only in a pixelated sense. I have set two accounts that you might want to take note of, or even get yourself. The first is Skype- free internet telephone calls. It is like chatting or using some type of IM, except a secure "telephone" call. You can "call" other people on their computers if they also have Skype. Where it stops being free is when you pay for a better service that has voicemail, or when you call an actual land line: but really, 0.017 Euros per minute to anywhere in US, China, Western Europe, Australia. What a deal.

Also, I got a gmail account. I am not sure all logistics, but it is free, and my acu email is going to stop being my main email address. When I go to China, I will hopefully be able to write emails every two or three weeks to those who care, and will use that address.

To keep things simple, both Skype and gmail.com accounts are
[pee are vee 02 aye]-without any spaces, and spelled phonetically for security reasons. So give me a call, or drop me a line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake