ABC

After eating breakfast with Luke and Jordan, I went with Skinner and Browder to go ride the trails at Abilene Bike Club. It is a plot of land on East Lake road. I was just a little nervous how my bike was going to handle, because I have been needing to tune it up for some time now, and worked a little imprompto tune-up in the kitchen. After anxiously waiting for the guys to get ready, we were off...
It was incredible. The trails were very fast in some places, quite techinical in others, and everything in between. Tough climbs, slow rock-crawling descents, jumps and other man made obstilces. It was so invigorating. However, when I go next time, I will make sure to bring some water because 6 miles was a bit far without any.
What a great way to start out the day. Praise God for ABC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake