A new ice cream man in town

Yesterday, I worked my first shift at 3rd Rock Creamery. Let me just say that it was a blast. Yes, I did work a 7.21 hour shift, with no actual break-- except when people weren't coming in-- but it was great. Basically, I just got to talk and interact with people, while making them some ice cream. I was a little awkward at first getting the scoops, but I feel like I am doing better and honing on to my own ice-cream-style. I am not sure when I will regularly work, but I hope that it will be often. Plus, I not only get to make people ice cream, but I also get to make coffee. What a deal.

Comments

  1. Sounds like fun. You missed out on some mad-dook-good wine. Also, Matt's xbox fried. What a night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get to eat the ice cream and drink the coffee too? I don't know if I could resist if I worked there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake