Two steps forward, and two steps back
I practically had my bags packed, ready to explore the Orient, when this morning my mind began to wander to the possibility of being a Border Patrol Agent. Instead of foolishly casting all reason aside and not keeping my possibilities open, I am still going to take the BPA qualifying test on Friday in Arlington. I do not think of myself as indecisive, or fickle, just trying to keep my options open. Ultimately it will only come down to a decision that I make for myself, based upon what I think is best for my life, and I am afraid that I am not at a point yet where I am deciding for myself. (If it seems like I am rambling, it is because I am exhausted, and have a pretty bad headache.) Either way, China or BPA or Other, I know I will do my best to be an agent of Love in God's army.
Comments
Post a Comment