Riddled

It is impossible to capture every bit life on a piece of film or pixels; poetry or prose-- so, I will stick to bullets, and I imagine that experiences will slip into later posts.

-I am still amazed that people sponsored us to ride a bike 1/2 way across the country
-We kind of skipped Arizona because of incliment weather, which nullifies part of my previous statement
-"Move Along" by the All-American Rejects will be the song that I associate with this trip
-Only 8 weeks until I head out onto the road of life, and it will be a glorious day
-China today, Border Patrol Agent yesterday-- no decision yet
-B to A. B to B. A not to B.
-Holy pickles
-Riding in the back of pickup truck is illegal in California. Who knew?
-It is hard for 3 girls to share one shower, however, it is possible for 17 guys to share 1 shower, 1 toilet, and an apartment made for 8 with relative ease.
-"Bob, have you ever ridden a bike from Texas to California?"
-Please, someone get Calvin to come to grub so he can make his monkey noise
-Naturally speaking, Texas sucks
-It is a great day to be a Gamma Sig
-Here is a picture from my favorite leg of the ride, other than on the PCH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake