Nine
I think that from now on I will try to go to sleep at a time that allows for me to sleep a solid nine hours every night. I did that last night, and it felt amazing! In other news, I think I have contracted senioritis. I was thinking about my position in life, and there really is not much more for me to do to graduate. And when I do graduate, I will probably go to China for a little while, and that is all that people will really care about when I get my first "real" job, or if I go to grad school. So, does the rest of the semester matter? Yes, but only kind of. You can expect me going to class every day, and doing my homework, but you can surely bet that I will be loving life every day.
For all you COBA and non-COBA majors out there; Happy John Neil Day.
For all you COBA and non-COBA majors out there; Happy John Neil Day.
Comments
Post a Comment