Nature of things

I think that one of the most fascinating aspects of life is its unperdictability. The movement of life causes everything, at every second to constantly change. Obvious, I know, but I always like being reminded that whenever I get intrenched in a schedule/ way of life/ comfort. Which brings me to the point-- it is my existence within the changing chaos of my life that demands my faith in God. I do not imagine myself at the end of God's leash, but I do hope that he is something that has fused with my personality/intellect/spirit/life. It is because I am a child of God that I am able to have a purpose, and a type of direction in this mayhem. I am just trying to serve and understand God better every single day, while serving others in the most effective manner. Praise God that I still do not know what I am going to do in a few weeks when I graduate.

In other news, I have a new hero:Arthur Winston

Comments

  1. has there been a change of plans? Is China not as sure of a thing anymore? Let me know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake