Chuck and Nelda
I had dinner this evening with Chuck and Nelda from China NOW. Through talking with them, praying about it, figuring stuff in my head-- China is my number one goal for when I graduate. I will know more in April-ish when I find out exactly what school I will be teaching at. They have some contacts in northern China, and I told them that I was very interested because I have lived my entire life in Texas-- so winter weather here I come. I do not want to say it is 100%, but it is looking like 99% that I will be teaching English at a Chinese university, while ministering to the hungry believers in China, in a few months... and you know what? I could not be any happier at this very instant.
Wow,db! That is really awesome!
ReplyDeleteGod is good.
That's sooooo great Patrick!! Count me in as a prayer warrior for you!!
ReplyDelete