Bike ride to Cali... try walk to NY
Interesting pop story that seems to be taking the country by storm- Click Here.
The power lies with those who control the information. (Noel, this means you will be a powerful woman someday as an editor.) I saw themes like this in 1984 and V for Vendetta. Three years ago it was Phen-Phen and Redux; last year it was low-carb diets; this year it is actual exercise. It seems like the more sophisticated society comes, the more fickle and ADD it becomes. Just please, keep delivering the news so I can keep up with all this change.
My life is just another granule of sand tossed about in this sea of life. Praise God for purpose through Christ and through the mini adventures of my existence.
The power lies with those who control the information. (Noel, this means you will be a powerful woman someday as an editor.) I saw themes like this in 1984 and V for Vendetta. Three years ago it was Phen-Phen and Redux; last year it was low-carb diets; this year it is actual exercise. It seems like the more sophisticated society comes, the more fickle and ADD it becomes. Just please, keep delivering the news so I can keep up with all this change.
My life is just another granule of sand tossed about in this sea of life. Praise God for purpose through Christ and through the mini adventures of my existence.
Comments
Post a Comment