A vision

I would like to thank my brother for directing my wayward soul to this website.

Therefore, in line with this new discovery, I think that the future men of Gamma Sigma Phi should participate in an eating for charity event. Yes, we have run to Harding, Ridden to California, and played a 60 hour softball game, but it is time to take club in a different direction. "Hot dogs for Habitat", "J-E-L-L-O FOR O-I-F", or a "1st Annunual Takeru Kobayashi Hot Dog Eating Contest."

Compiled from their records portions are some of the most revolting records I came across:
Armour Vienna Sausage
8.31 pounds Armour Vienna Sausage /Lowe's Motor Speedway Charlotte
10 Minutes/ May 28, 2005
Sonya Thomas

Bologna
2.41 Pounds Pork & Chicken Bologna
Six Minutes
Allen Goldstein

Cow Brains
57 (17.7 pounds)
15 minutes
Takeru Kobayashi

Gelatin Dessert
7 16-ounce portions
3 minutes
Steve Lakind Can you imagine how 7 lbs of Jello will sit on your stomach?

Mayonnaise
4 32-ounce bowls mayonnaise
8 minutes
Oleg Zhornitskiy Oleg, you are my hero.

Watermelon
13 pounds Watermelon/ Brookville Community Picnic
15 minutes/ July 30, 2005
Jim Reeves (Brent's brother)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake