Suprised
I feel a little guilty, but stick with me. This past week when I was working on my website, trying to figure out html code and formatting stuff-- you know, nerdy stuff-- I decided to put a little counter down at the bottom. I don't really need to be affirmed, but I thought of Mike Cope's blog, and I remember his having one. So, if a preacher can have one, so can I.
I enjoy writing on this medium, because it keeps the finger and the mind going. Originally I thought I only had a few readers, family, and a few close friends here at school, but the rapidly increasing counter has posited two possibilities:
1) The 7 people that I thought had read this, actually check my blog 12 times a day.
2) More than 7 people read this.
Not that it has affected what I post, or how often, it was just a suprising discovery. My character tells me it is #1, but who knows.
Blessings and peace to you all on this chilly weekend.
'Swimming lake'
I enjoy writing on this medium, because it keeps the finger and the mind going. Originally I thought I only had a few readers, family, and a few close friends here at school, but the rapidly increasing counter has posited two possibilities:
1) The 7 people that I thought had read this, actually check my blog 12 times a day.
2) More than 7 people read this.
Not that it has affected what I post, or how often, it was just a suprising discovery. My character tells me it is #1, but who knows.
Blessings and peace to you all on this chilly weekend.
'Swimming lake'
I read it!
ReplyDelete